We wanted to update everyone on what we have been up to whilst at home and to let you know that we are working hard behind the scenes, making sure we have the best plan in place for when we are finally able to open the doors. Here are some things we have discussed;
- All stylists have completed an online qualification in handling salon cleaning and sanitising products (Round of applause for JA Hair Team)❤
- We plan to prioritise clients who were cancelled in week 1,2, 3 and so forth making sure you are offered first slots.
- We are also blocking off a morning in the week offering limited slots only, these are to be offered to our clients that fall into higher risk category, vulnerable and elderly that may still have concerns.
- Appointments will never be the same again, we go forward spacing them out more, for 2 reasons, 1. To give the team a chance to re charge (if we are not our best, how can we deliver our best to you) 2. We want to completely sanitise our tools the work stations from top to bottom before anyone else sits near it.
- We also plan to prioritise clients with hair extensions and male hair replacement systems opening later evenings on that first week of opening.
- Prior to opening we will be available for virtual consultants, this way the team will know exactly what services are required and what time to allocate to your appointment on our return. A simple root touch up may no longer be as simple, services will take longer, a different service may be required, so we want to make sure everyone gets the service they need.
- We are launching some great video content from all of the team giving tips and guidance on how to get the best out of your hair through this time. Some ideas have come from clients asking questions, so thank you! It started yesterday with Cassie’s fun hair up. (More to come)
- We have also been following an incredible Facebook page called HAIR SOCIALS were stylists from all over the UK have been sharing their skills including John. Its live every night of the week with some great artists. Learning and developing our skills so we come back better and stronger! Actually some of us have bought new kit to come back with, constantly growing and learning.
- Our NHS discount scheme will go live, super excited to offer this out and more details on that can be found HERE.
- Our website and social media content is constantly under review and being worked on aswell.
- Watch this space for our new campaign #johnanthoneyhair #wewantyou
- And let’s not forget #supportlocal a new super group being set up by John for local stylists, barbers and beauticians supporting one and other.
WE THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR AMAZING SUPPORT, CUSTOM, FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE. We will add to the plans as time goes on and keep everyone posted as we learn and develop more through these crazy times!
Take care, stay safe and hopefully see you all real soon!